Chris King’s ThreadFit™ T47 bottom bracket is the solution. A super smooth running, extra durable bottom bracket based on Chris King’s legendary ceramic ball angular contact bearings. ThreadFit™ T47 offers the reliability and security of a threaded bearing as well as the stiffness and power transfer of a Pressfit 30 bottom bracket shell. The ThreadFit™ T47-24x bottom bracket fits 68mm and 73mm cases along with 24mm axles.
Features of the Chris King ThreadFit™ T47-24x bottom bracket.
- Legendary in-house manufactured bearings with extra durable ceramic balls
- Easy to maintain with the Chris King Grease Injection Tool.
- Security of a threaded bearing paired with the stiffness of a pressfit bearing
- Conversion kits available
- Designed and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA
- Easy to install with the Chris King BB Cup Tool
Housing width: 68/73mm
Note on Chris King bottom brackets
To install a crank with the Chris King bottom bracket, a Chris King Fit Kit conversion kit is also required. These are not part of the delivery and can be purchased in the BIKE24 Shop.
For further information, please refer to the PDFs that can be downloaded under attachments. Available in English language.
There are no reviews yet.