The bearings have heat-treated, surgical-grade steel races that are machined simultaneously to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of Chris King bearings are what sets them apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearings break-in they get faster with age. All the Chris King hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured, and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Fits 148x12mm Boost
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable with a T10 Torx and pick or pen knife
- Completely re-buildable with the ISO Hub Service Tool
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
There are no reviews yet.