The Chris King DropSet 3 is built to be precise and dependable and sets the standard for quality integrated headset function delivering precision performance that is built on the same pedigree of Chris King headsets from the past 40 years.
Features of the Chris King DropSet 3 headset
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- 41mm 45×45 upper bearing
- 52mm 36×45 lower bearing
- Patented GripLock retention design for exclusively reliable headset adjustment
- 10-year built-to-last warranty (the same as every Chris King headset)
- Legendary made-in-house bearings. 41.0mm 45/45, 52.0mm 36/45
- S.H.I.S. IS41/28.6 Upper Bearing, IS52/40 Lower Bearing
- Compatible with Chris King baseplate and 36 degree integrated crown races
Compatible with Santa Cruz Stigmata (without baseplate), and more.
GripLock™ bearing cap
The tried and tested GripLock, is a patented design that preloads the headset independently of clamping onto the steerer. The GripLock design ensures that the Chris King DropSet 1 retains preload better than similar products and is impervious to the ill effects of load spikes from large hits and heavy braking. This means smoother steering, no more creaking, and a longer lasting headset.Construction type (Ahead/Thread): AheadMaterial: Aluminium ||| Stainless SteelWeight supplement: weighted by Bike24
There are no reviews yet.